Pontiac Community Resource and COVID-19 Testing Event
Join us at All Saints’ Episcopal Church on Monday, February 22, for the Pontiac Community Resource and COVID-19 Testing Event. Organizations throughout Metro Detroit have come together to provide relief and resources for the community. The Wayne Health Mobile Unit will be providing COVID-19 testing, health screenings and vital health care resources for you and your family members.
• COVID-19 testing, blood pressure screening, HIV screening, linkage to other vital health
care resources from Wayne Health
• Warm Weather Care Kits from Molina Healthcare of Michigan
• Therapeutic art kits from PCAC (Pontiac Creative Arts Center)
• Gently used items from PK Kids (from pregnant moms' clothes to car seats, bassinets,
potty, breast pumps, baby clothes, etc.)
• Food Boxes from Gleaners Community Food Bank
• Mental health information and resources from Common Ground
Take advantage of the resources available while listening to our live DJ playing hits
from Mix 92.3 Detroit!
All Saints’ Episcopal Church
171 W Pike Street
Pontiac, MI 48341
Monday, February 22