Your Childs Fidget Spinner May Kill Them

A Texas mom is warning parents about the dangers of fidget spinners after her daughter swallowed a part of the popular toy and had emergency surgery.

If you have kids in elementary and middle school you likely already know about fidget spinners. The newest "it" toy is a small gadget with two or three prongs with circles in them, along with a circular pad in the middle to hold the device with a finger and thumb. Then, kids twirl it.

Kelly Rose Joniec posted on Facebook Monday cautioning parents about the popular toy, which she says does not have age appropriate warnings. Joniec said she was driving her daughter home from a swim meet, when she heard her making a retching sound in the back seat. 

"Looking back in the mirror, I saw her face turning red and drool pouring from her mouth," Joniec said. "She could utter noises but looked panicked so I immediately pulled over." 

For more details: click here

Cruisin' With Foody

Cruisin' With Foody

Want to know more about Cruisin' With Foody? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Mix 92.3!


Content Goes Here