Sweepstakes Name: Capital One's iHeartRadio Music Festival Ultimate Fan Little Mix Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes")
Station: iHeartRadio (the "Station") and Participating Stations. See Appendix A.
Station Address: 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
Telephone: (212) 424-6000
Sponsor: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor")
Administrator: APTIVADA, LLC ("Administrator")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, INCLUDING FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BEING PROVIDED TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are current Capital One cardholders as of July 30, 2017 and who are at least 18 years of age or older, and who reside within the participating Station's Total Market Area (TMA) (as determined by the Station or otherwise as defined by Nielsen Audio, a radio research firm), all at the time of entry. Commonly, the TMA represents the total overall radio station's comprehensive listening market audience within a geographic area encompassing all industry defined media market areas. If you are not a legal resident of the United States, not located in the participating TMA, or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Company and Sweepstakes Entities (both as defined below), individuals from all other radio and television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Void outside participating Station's Total Market Area (TMA) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of becoming a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received.
iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, divisions, and individual stations, the Station, iHeartRadio and iHeartMedia (collectively, the "Company") will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these official Sweepstakes rules. "Sweepstakes Entities" shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Company, Sponsor, Administrator, individual participating Stations, the Sweepstakes' sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing's respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and each of their employees, talent, artists, volunteers, agents, shareholders, and contractors. Capital One is not a sponsor or offeror of this Sweepstakes.
By participating, each entrant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct promotions concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a promotion as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official Sweepstakes rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours or send your request by mail as instructed herein.
The Sweepstakes is administered by Aptivada, LLC. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to either the Company or the Administrator.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Company and Administrator and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/PARTICIPATION.
Dates of Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes will begin on July 31, 2017 at 12:00:01 am ET and end on August 13, 2017 at 11:59:59pm ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Entry Period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry into the Drawing will be determined by the Entry Method as follows:
How to Enter: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes visit www.iheartradio.com/capitalone and complete the online entry form with your first name, last name, email, complete address, phone number, date of birth and the first six (6) digits of your Capital One card. Entries must be received by: Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET to be valid. Limit one (1) entry request per person, per email address, per day. Multiple requests received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all Content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.
There is one (1) way to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries available with online entry, as described below.
Upon completion of entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants may:
(i) Click on the Social Media buttons to share on Facebook or Twitter for the chance to receive fifty (50) bonus entries for each social media follower who enters the sweepstakes using your unique link. Followers must enter the Sweepstakes using your unique link for bonus entries to be valid. No social media accounts are required to enter the Sweepstakes, and you do not have to "Like" or "Follow us" in order to gain an entry.
Limit of one (1) bonus entry per Entrant throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the social media entity used. Entries and bonus entries together shall herein be referred to as "Entries". All eligible Entries must be received by August 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET to be eligible. Entries must contain all information requested to be valid.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Company and Administrator is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Company for online entries. When applicable, the Administrator's computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Incomplete or entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Company's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER SELECTION: On or about August 13, 2017, the Company will randomly select one (1) Sweepstakes winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
Potential winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to not award the prize or to determine an alternate winner or finalist (if applicable) in accordance with the official rules in the event that that any winner or finalist has been disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events.
The potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided during registration. ON OR ABOUT AUGUST 14, 2017, THE COMPANY WILL CALL THE POTENTIAL WINNER THREE (3) TIMES WITHIN ONE (1) HOUR, STARTING AT (OR ABOUT) 12:00 PM ET. THE POTENTIAL WINNER MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE CALLS. IF THE POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT PICK UP ONE OF THE CALLS WITHIN THAT HOUR, THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND COMPANY WILL RANDOMLY SELECT THE NEXT POTENTIAL WINNER, WHO WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED IN THE SAME METHOD ON THE SAME DAY. Company will not leave a voicemail or other message when contacting the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Company is not obligated to, and will not, leave a voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winners, or (if the finalist or potential winner is a minor) for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, entrants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. If eligible entrants include minors, a parent or guardian of such eligible minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. The potential prize winner and, if a potential prize winner who is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company's sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion. If entrant has not reached the age of majority in his/her primary state of residence at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes (19 years old if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years old if a resident of Mississippi, and 18 years old in all other states), then entrant must obtain parental consent in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Parental Consent occurs when the parent or legal guardian of a minor entrant who has not reached the age of legal majority in their residing state, grants permission for the minor entrant to participate and agrees on behalf of himself/herself and the minor entrant to these Official Rules. It is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and no situation shall anyone under the age of thirteen (13) be permitted to enter the Sweepstakes at any time, under any circumstances.
3. PRIZE(S). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Company's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Company is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Round trip, coach, air travel for one (1) winner and one (1) guest from the major airport nearest the winner's residence (as determined by the Company) to the major airport nearest Las Vegas, NV;
- Airport ground transfers in Las Vegas, NV to the winner's hotel determined at the sole discretion of the Company;
- Two (2) nights hotel stay September 22 – 24, 2017 for the grand prize winner and one (1) guest in Las Vegas, NV determined at the sole discretion of the Company;
- Two (2) tickets to each night of the iHeartRadio Music Festival (the "Concert") on September 22 and 23, 2017;
- Two (2) tickets to the Daytime Village Presented by Capital One (the "Pre-Show") on September 23, 2017;
- Two (2) tickets to the Capital One's iHeartRadio Music Festival Kickoff Party featuring Little Mix on September 22, 2017;
- A meet & greet for two (2) people with an iHeartRadio Music Festival artist;
- A style preparation session determined at the sole discretion of the Company for the one (1) winner and one (1) guest before the Pre-Show;
- The opportunity for the one (1) winner and one (1) guest to have a photo shoot with Little Mix at a location determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
All prizes provided by: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $4,000.00
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household for this Sweepstakes. Winner(s) and winner's household members cannot have won a prize through any Company promotion in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
The Company, Sponsor, Administrator, its employees and agents, the Sweepstakes Entities, prize provider(s), sponsor(s), Capital One and each of their respective employees and agents, any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Company further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Company, Company reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Company.
6. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing) to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Released Parties from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release the Company, any participating Station, the Sweepstakes Entities, and, when applicable, the Sweepstakes' sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner's name/likeness as set forth in Section 5 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities' sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related fees, other costs or expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein, regardless of whether such prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Company will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Company's and/or Station's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Company or Station shall mean in Company's and/or Station's "sole and unfettered discretion." The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time; and/or (iii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Company's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, any segment of the Sweepstakes is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
9. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Company Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Company will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Company shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Company reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all entrants. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Company's website. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant's fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. The conduct of the Sweepstakes, and its Terms and Official Rules, are governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Sweepstakes, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by applicable local and state law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Company in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of San Antonio.
Appendix A - Participating Stations
Market State Station New York NY WHTZ-FM New York NY WKTU-FM New York NY WLTW-FM New York NY WWPR-FM Los Angeles CA KBIG-FM Los Angeles CA KIIS-FM Los Angeles CA KOST-FM Los Angeles CA KRRL-FM Chicago IL WGCI-FM Chicago IL WKSC-FM Chicago IL WLIT-FM Chicago IL WVAZ-FM San Francisco CA KIOI-FM San Francisco CA KMEL-FM San Francisco CA KYLD-FM Dallas-Ft. Worth TX KDMX-FM Dallas-Ft. Worth TX KHKS-FM Houston-Galveston TX KODA-FM Houston-Galveston TX KQBT-FM Washington, DC DC WASH-FM Washington, DC DC WIHT-FM Atlanta GA WWPW-FM Philadelphia PA WDAS-FM Philadelphia PA WIOQ-FM Philadelphia PA WISX-FM Philadelphia PA WUSL-FM Boston MA WJMN-FM Boston MA WXKS-FM Miami-Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood FL WHYI-FM Miami-Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood FL WMIA-FM Miami-Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood FL WMIB-FM Detroit MI WJLB-FM Detroit MI WKQI-FM Detroit MI WMXD-FM Detroit MI WNIC-FM Seattle-Tacoma WA KBKS-FM Seattle-Tacoma WA KUBE-FM Phoenix AZ KESZ-FM Phoenix AZ KMXP-FM Phoenix AZ KZZP-FM Minneapolis-St. Paul MN KDWB-FM Minneapolis-St. Paul MN KTCZ-FM San Diego CA KHTS-FM San Diego CA KMYI-FM San Diego CA KSSX-FM Denver-Boulder CO KPTT-FM Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL WBTP-FM Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL WFLZ-FM Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL WMTX-FM Baltimore MD WZFT-FM St. Louis MO KBWX-FM St. Louis MO KMJM-FM St. Louis MO KSLZ-FM Portland, OR OR KKCW-FM Portland, OR OR KKRZ-FM Portland, OR OR KXJM-FM Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill NC WHQC-FM Riverside-San Bernardino CA KGGI-FM Pittsburgh, PA PA WKST-FM San Antonio TX KQXT-FM San Antonio TX KXXM-FM San Antonio TX KZEP-FM Sacramento CA KHYL-FM Salt Lake City-Ogden-Provo UT KJMY-FM Salt Lake City-Ogden-Provo UT KZHT-FM Cincinnati OH WKFS-FM Cleveland OH WAKS-FM Orlando FL WMGF-FM Orlando FL WXXL-FM Austin TX KHFI-FM Austin TX KPEZ-FM Columbus, OH OH WNCI-FM Columbus, OH OH WZCB-FM Raleigh-Durham NC WDCG-FM Milwaukee-Racine WI WKKV-FM Milwaukee-Racine WI WRNW-FM Providence-Warwick-Pawtucket RI WSNE-FM Nashville TN WRVW-FM Nashville TN WUBT-FM Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News VA WMOV-FM Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News VA WNOH-FM Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News VA WOWI-FM Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point NC WMAG-FM Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point NC WMKS-FM New Orleans LA KVDU-FM New Orleans LA WQUE-FM New Orleans LA WYLD-FM West Palm Beach-Boca Raton FL WLDI-FM West Palm Beach-Boca Raton FL WOLL-FM Jacksonville FL WJBT-FM Jacksonville FL WKSL-FM Jacksonville FL WSOL-FM Oklahoma City OK KJYO-FM Memphis TN KJMS-FM Memphis TN KWNW-FM Memphis TN WHRK-FM Hartford-New Britain-Middletown CT WKSS-FM Richmond VA WBTJ-FM Richmond VA WRVQ-FM Richmond VA WTVR-FM Louisville KY WLGX-FM Louisville KY WNRW-FM McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen TX KBFM-FM McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen TX KHKZ-FM Rochester, NY NY WDVI-FM Rochester, NY NY WKGS-FM Rochester, NY NY WVOR-FM Greenville-Spartanburg SC WMYI-FM Ft. Myers-Naples-Marco Island FL WBCG-FM Ft. Myers-Naples-Marco Island FL WBTT-FM Ft. Myers-Naples-Marco Island FL WZJZ-FM Birmingham AL WMJJ-FM Birmingham AL WQEN-FM Tucson AZ KMIY-FM Tucson AZ KOHT-FM Tucson AZ KRQQ-FM Honolulu HI KHJZ-FM Honolulu HI KSSK-FM Dayton OH WCHD-FM Dayton OH WMMX-FM Albany-Schenectady-Troy NY WKKF-FM Albany-Schenectady-Troy NY WRVE-FM Tulsa OK KTBT-FM Fresno CA KBOS-FM Fresno CA KFBT-FM Fresno CA KSOF-FM Grand Rapids MI WSNX-FM Grand Rapids MI WSRW-FM Albuquerque NM KOLZ-FM Albuquerque NM KPEK-FM Allentown-Bethlehem PA WAEB-FM Des Moines IA KKDM-FM Omaha-Council Bluffs NE KISO-FM El Paso TX KPRR-FM El Paso TX KTSM-FM Charleston, SC SC WXLY-FM Wilmington, DE DE WRDX-FM Baton Rouge LA KRVE-FM Baton Rouge LA WFMF-FM Akron OH WKDD-FM Harrisburg-Lebanon-Carlisle PA WHKF-FM Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz CA KDON-FM Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz CA KOCN-FM Stockton, CA CA KQOD-FM Columbia, SC SC WNOK-FM Columbia, SC SC WXBT-FM Chattanooga TN WKXJ-FM Syracuse NY WHEN-AM Syracuse NY WWHT-FM Syracuse NY WYYY-FM Colorado Springs CO KIBT-FM Colorado Springs CO KKLI-FM Colorado Springs CO KVUU-FM Springfield, MA MA WHYN-FM Spokane WA KCDA-FM Spokane WA KISC-FM Mobile AL WMXC-FM Madison WI WZEE-FM Toledo OH WRVF-FM Toledo OH WVKS-FM Wichita KS KRBB-FM Wichita KS KZCH-FM Lexington-Fayette KY WLKT-FM Lexington-Fayette KY WMXL-FM Melbourne-Titusville-Cocoa FL WFKS-FM Melbourne-Titusville-Cocoa FL WLRQ-FM Augusta, GA GA WBBQ-FM Augusta, GA GA WKSP-FM Augusta, GA GA WPRW-FM Ft. Collins-Greeley, CO CO KSME-FM Lancaster PA WLAN-FM Worcester MA WSRS-FM Roanoke-Lynchburg VA WJJS-FM Modesto CA KJSN-FM Modesto CA KOSO-FM New Haven CT WKCI-FM Portsmouth-Dover-Rochester NH WERZ-FM Pensacola FL WRGV-FM Fayetteville (North West Arkansas) AR KEZA-FM Fayetteville (North West Arkansas) AR KMXF-FM Youngstown-Warren OH WAKZ-FM Youngstown-Warren OH WMXY-FM Macon GA WIBB-FM Macon GA WRBV-FM Springfield, MO MO KGBX-FM Springfield, MO MO KTOZ-FM Salisbury-Ocean City MD WKZP-FM Salisbury-Ocean City MD WQHQ-FM Salisbury-Ocean City MD WSBY-FM Killeen-Temple, TX TX KIIZ-FM Beaumont-Port Arthur, TX TX KKMY-FM Biloxi-Gulfport-Pascagoula MS WMJY-FM Biloxi-Gulfport-Pascagoula MS WQYZ-FM Myrtle Beach, SC SC WLQB-FM Myrtle Beach, SC SC WWXM-FM Savannah GA WAEV-FM Savannah GA WLVH-FM Savannah GA WQBT-FM Savannah GA WYKZ-FM Davenport, IA IA KMXG-FM Davenport, IA IA KUUL-FM Montgomery AL WWMG-FM Montgomery AL WZHT-FM Asheville NC WQNQ-FM Ft. Smith, AR AR KZBB-FM Tallahassee FL WGMY-FM Huntington-Ashland WV WKEE-FM Poughkeepsie, NY NY WCTW-FM Poughkeepsie, NY NY WPKF-FM Poughkeepsie, NY NY WRNQ-FM Anchorage AK KGOT-FM Anchorage AK KYMG-FM Columbus, GA GA WAGH-FM Columbus, GA GA WGSY-FM Binghamton NY WBNW-FM Binghamton NY WMXW-FM Bryan-College Station, TX TX KKYS-FM Bryan-College Station, TX TX KVJM-FM Cape Cod, MA MA WCOD-FM Waco, TX TX KWTX-FM Winchester, VA VA WKSI-FM Tuscaloosa, AL AL WACT-AM Tuscaloosa, AL AL WZBQ-FM Florence, SC SC WJMX-FM Florence, SC SC WRZE-FM Laurel-Hattiesburg, MS MS WJKX-FM Laurel-Hattiesburg, MS MS WNSL-FM Laurel-Hattiesburg, MS MS WZLD-FM Lima, OH OH WBKS-FM Lima, OH OH WMLX-FM Panama City, FL FL WEBZ-FM Panama City, FL FL WFSY-FM Eau Claire, WI WI WBIZ-FM Albany, GA GA WGEX-FM Albany, GA GA WJIZ-FM Albany, GA GA WMRZ-FM Parkersburg-Marietta, WV-OH WV WRVB-FM Wheeling WV WKWK-FM Wheeling WV WVKF-FM Sussex, NJ NJ WHCY-FM Sussex, NJ NJ WSUS-FM Harrisonburg, VA VA WAZR-FM Harrisonburg, VA VA WSVO-FM Bismarck, ND ND KYYY-FM Sioux City, IA IA KGLI-FM Sioux City, IA IA KSFT-FM Williamsport, PA PA WKSB-FM Williamsport, PA PA WVRT-FM Brunswick, GA GA WQGA-FM Grand Forks, ND-MN ND KKXL-FM Fairbanks, AK AK KAKQ-FM Farmington, NM NM KAZX-FM Minot, ND ND KIZZ-FM Minot, ND ND KMXA-FM Gallup, NM NM KXTC-FM Defiance, OH OH WDFM-FM Somerset, KY KY WLLK-FM Chillicothe, OH OH WQLX-FM Mansfield, OH OH WYHT-FM Marion, OH OH WYNT-FM